Jumaat, 18 Mac 2011

What Do You Love the Most About the Universe Today?



The universe is full of magical little treats.
Today, I watched Fighter and experienced one such magical little treat in the form of a rugged, dreamy, shirtless (and possibly gay?) Channing Tatum. I wasn’t much for the fight scenes, though I found myself imaging them slowed down to 1/4 their speed – and realized that they looked a lot less violent and a lot more like foreplay. Such imagery was quite enjoyable.
In a world that probably doesn’t need any more judgments, let’s humor ourselves and make some. Of everything that this universe is offering you today, what do you love the absolute most? For me, it’s Channing Tatum. But what’s it for you? Banana cream pudding? Those penis lines on the lower abs? Rubbing your dog’s belly? Let me know in the comments below.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan